Carly, of Message in Stanza has nominated me for the mystery blogger award!
I wish to thank Carly for choosing my blog for this honor. I am truly grateful to you. Thanks a lot. You should go and check out her wonderful blog!
WHAT IS THE “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”? :
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10- 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9.Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself;
1. I love my newfound passion, blogging
2. I like changing weather, from summer to fall, from winter to spring. It gives a feeling of newness to everything.
3. I love reading books.
1. If you could live in any time period from the past, when and where would you live?
I am happy in the now, and here.Though we are curious about the past but now is where everything is happening. And going to the past may bring feelings of regret.
2. What makes you get angry the fastest? (Inspired by Philosphy’s question)
My pet peeve is when people are unkind, unthinking and tread upon the rights of others, including me. It makes me angry enough to voice my feelings. Some people don’t like it and it can embarrass my friends or family who are with me at the time!
3. If you could start another blog, completely different from yours, what would it be about? Do you think it would be successful?
I have thought about starting a blog about self care/ beauty but I don’t know if I can be successful or good at that. All I know about this subject is what I taught myself. But maybe I will do some posts on my current blog about self care.
4. What would your last meal be and why?
If by my last meal you mean before death, I have no idea but if I die of overeating then it would be a meal full of carbs, desserts and other forbidden items.
5. Do you believe in an afterlife? Why or why not?
I do, because otherwise what is the point of this life. The time we spent living is so short that if we look back it seems like a few days. If we just exist for this short period, than there is no logic to it. Whereas if this life leads to an after life, (which I believe it does) then this life, what we do or don’t do here matters and makes sense.
1. what is the more important thing for you, your day job or blogging?
2. What are your plans for the coming year?
3. Has any of your blog post has received a surprise response?
4. A cat or dog, which one you have as a pet or would like to?
5. What is one habit you want to give up?
A link to one of my favorite post:
I have nominated these blogs because I am impressed by what they write and their enthusiasm for writing and getting their message across. I hope that they will accept the award.