Historian Ruby has nominated me for my 4th Sunshine Bloggers Award
The Rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award log on your post and /or your blog site.
The Question by Ruby are:
1. If you had to choose to be on a reality show, which one would it be?
Well the one I definitely won’t be on would be The Kardashian’s. Maybe Master Chéf would be the one. I am not a great cook, just average, but one learns a lot and there is a great chance to meet good cooks.
2. If you could change your name, what would it be?
I love my name, and my blog’s name so won’t be changing it.
3. How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog on 6th September. That would make it around three months.
4. How frequently do you blog?
At first it was twice a week but as I grew in confidence and learned about the different daily prompts, I am writing daily and often 2-3 times a day.
5. Share the link to a favourite post of yours, why is this your favourite?
It was this post;
I like this one too!
6. Do you check your stats for the countries that have ‘visited’ your blog?
Not particularly. I am just happy that people are reading, liking and commenting on my blog.
7. Which countries are you missing from your WordPress globe and would really like to see filled in on your map?**
No idea. See the last answer!
8. Are you a ‘crafty’ person? (Knit, sew, paint, macrame … ?)
When I was younger and my kids were small, I would knit for them, specially when babies. I also made some decorations for home. Now I am too lazy for the crafts.
9. Assuming that you celebrate, do you shop in advance for Christmas or do you leave everything to the last minute?
I am a planner, so I do things in advance.
10. Do you participate in sports?
In my younger days. Not anymore. I have two Titanium knees, and I am careful with them.
11. Are you a sweet or savoury person?
Mostly savoury. Though there are some sweets that I cannot resist, like chocolate and chocolate dessert !
My question for my nominees are the same Ruby put to me. They are very interesting ones.
My nominees are: