And I am borrowing them from him, to answer Lisa’s questions.
1. Socks? Love them or hate them?
It’s not hate but a feeling of mutual dislike. They don’t like me and I can’t tolerate them.
2. Is there a God?
Without a doubt. I can write pages here but maybe some other place and time.
3. Is a pizza a pizza without cheese?
Nopes, it can be a parody of a pizza but not the actual thing!
The real thing!
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
A very difficult question to answer. As there are so many that are favorites!
5. Do aliens exist or are we floating around all alone?
If there were any Aliens around they would have found us by now. Or maybe they did and ran away after seeing what we are doing to this planet of our’s.
6. Do you still have the teddy you slept with as a child?
I don’t remember that I ever had a teddy bear. It could be that in those olden times the concept of teddy bears wasn’t very well-known?
7. Brussel sprouts? Yes or no?
Yes, and yes to all veggies!
8. Christmas? Do you love it or hate it?
No feelings either way. I am neutral about it. As they say “I can take it or leave it”!
9. What’s sexier – a beaming smile or thigh high boots?
A beaming smile 😃
10. If you were stuck with one view for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The ocean. It changes a hundred times a day.
11. Which do you prefer? Spring or Autumn?
So go one and take up these 11 questions. Have some fun!
Let me know what you think of my post.
Please give your feedback and comments.