It’s now 2 months since I started to write my blog. I was a bit hesitant when I started to write but my experience in blogging has put my fears to rest.
MY EXPECTATIONS VERSUS
1. I was not sure of my ability to write as I hadn’t written since a long, long time. So didn’t expect to be able to write more than 50 posts in these 2 months.
2. As at first I found the blogging, challenging, tech wise, I thought that I would be dependent upon the help of more tech savvy people ( read : my kids) for solving my technical issues. But to my surprise, I learned to handle the issues myself soon enough.
3. As none of the people I knew, were bloggers ( except my one friend: Tanya) I wasn’t sure how many people will read my blogs. To my pleasant surprise, I have now more than 200 Followers!
Thanks a lot everyone you have read , liked and commented on my post.
4. I have found friendship, respect and lot of understanding in my inter-reactions with people here in WordPress.
5. Crushed Caramel and Zeesviews of Collecting Puzzles very kindly nominated me for the SUNSHINE BLOGGERS AWARD.
DrTanya@SaltedCaramel nominated me for THE LIBESTER AWARD.
So this post is about thanking you all for your support and encouragement.
Hope that you guys keep on liking my writing.